Unsightly, annoying and sometimes hazardous to your health, chipped teeth are a problem that you need not live with.
When you consult with a trusted and proven expert in cosmetic dentistry, you’ll find that the procedure to repair chipped teeth is not only painless but also affordable.
What are the risks if you don't don't get them repaired?
- First, your confidence and self-esteem are at risk if your teeth look unsightly
- Next, you may have more difficulty chewing your food if your teeth are chipped
- You risk pain if decay enters the tooth
- Finally, a chipped tooth that is not dealt with may escalate to other problems, including the need for a root canal
Common Ways to Restore Damaged Teeth
- Veneers are fashioned from porcelain ceramic or composite resin. Each material has its advantages: Porcelain’s look better matches your natural teeth, while resin is a more cost-effective option if you need only a little repair to your teeth. The veneers are fit specifically to your teeth, then bonded to the surface for a long-lasting, healthy-looking effect.
- Filling or bonding is a simple process that may not require numbing of the tooth. The dentist etches the tooth’s surface, applies a corrective adhesive, and hardens the area using ultraviolet light
- Porcelain crowns are the choice to repair severely damaged teeth, or to correct missing or broken teeth. They’re a comfortable, versatile alternative to dentures that also help correct your bite and align your facial muscles.
- A full implant over a large area is your option if your damaged tooth presents a significant hazard and must be extracted.
Besides a better smile and the health benefits when you restore them to their former appearance, feel and function, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the services of a great dental team that will follow up to ensure that you get the comfort and service you require.
Repair chipped teeth so you don't have a lingering dental problem
The path to repairing chipped teeth begins with a call to Dr. Mark Mann. Ask about the painless treatment options, register for your free consultation, and learn about the flexible payment options to suit your budget.