If you have broken and/or missing teeth, you should think about full mouth dental implants rather than letting your teeth cause you embarrassment. Did you know if you have broken or missing teeth, it can affect you physically and emotionally? You will be very conscious about your smile, have low self-confidence and shun social gatherings as you would have to smile and display your teeth. You will constantly have digestion problems as you will not be able to chew food properly and you also will older since your face will have a shrunken appearance.
Investing in Full Mouth Dental Implants
If you are still looking for reasons why you should invest on dental implants, here are 10 convincing reasons that should help you make the right decision.
- You have several missing teeth due to aging, trauma or poor oral hygiene
- Some of your teeth are broken and severely chipped
- You find it difficult to chew food properly, especially your favorite foods
- You wear dentures that are ill-fitting and embarrass you when you are in company
- You are self-conscious about your missing and broken teeth and hate to smile
- Other than missing or broken teeth, you have healthy gums and no sign of periodontal disease or gingivitis
- You feel dentures are not a permanent solution to your missing teeth and want something that look and feel like natural teeth
- You already wear dental bridge, but are unhappy with it
- When you consulted your dentist, you were informed you had strong bone structure and are a good candidate for full mouth dental implants
- You feel your looks have changed for the worse after losing or breaking your teeth
These are the 10 main reasons why people often opt for dental implants on their upper and lower jaws. However, if you have 5 or more of the aforementioned reasons, you should not waste time. Instead you should consult a qualified and licensed dentist and immediately fix an appointment for full mouth dental implants.
Understanding Dental Implants
In case you are unaware of what dental implants are, you will be a little hesitant to speak to your dentist about them. Thankfully, the explanation is rather simple. Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing and broken teeth. Implants consist of titanium screws that function as the root for the crowns that the dentist will fix on them.
The beauty of dental implants is they can be used to restore a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Usually, dental implants for the full mouth are recommended for patients, who are unwilling to wear dentures.
Dental implants have revolutionized tooth restoration. People, who have severe tooth decay or have lost their teeth because of old age or trauma, can opt for all-mouth dental implants, which are tailor-made to fit into their mouth precisely. Once the crowns are fixed to the titanium screws, neither the patient nor onlookers will be able to tell the difference. The crowns, which are made from porcelain, look, feel and function like natural teeth.
Choosing the Right Dentist
Dental implants require certain knowledge, expertise and experience. Hence, it is important you select your cosmetic dentist with care. The dentist will first evaluate your mouth and oral health and take down your medical history. Based on this the dentist will let you know whether you are good candidate for the implants.
A trustworthy and reliable cosmetic dentist will give you all the information regarding the implants, the procedure and what you can expect after the completion of the procedure. This information helps you make an informed decision.
So, if you want to regain your confidence and feel good about your smile, get in touch with reliable cosmetic dentist and get full mouth dental implants. This is one decision in life you will never regret if you have missing or broken teeth.